About the project
PUMA is an extensible C/C++ source code analysis and transformation framework written in C++. It provides the following key features:
- Built-in C preprocessor providing a separate preprocessor syntax tree
- Lexical analysis of C and C++ source code providing separate token chains
- Syntactic analysis of token chains providing separate syntax trees
- Semantic analysis of syntax trees providing separate semantic information databases
- Source code transformation on token and syntax tree level
- ISO/IEC 9899-1999(E) – C conformance
- ISO/IEC 14882:1998(E) – C++ conformance
- Support of GNU C/C++ extensions
- Support of VisualC++ extensions
The PUMA library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.